Thursday, July 26, 2018

Little Disney girls

Last week we had the pleasure of going on vacation with our little girls to Disneyland and to see family in California and Las Vegas. We had a wonderful time with them and their parents and the little ones were real troopers.

I was able to visit in Downtown Disney with my sweet friend Janell, who I worked with about 36 years ago and have been friends with ever sense. After a wonderful family dinner with my husband's great Aunt Helen, and several cousins on Friday evening, we headed out for two days at Disneyland and California Adventure.

The first morning, we went to the "Character Breakfast" and the girls got to meet some of their favorite Disney characters right off the bat. We rode a lot of rides that day, and took them to see a live "Frozen" show, which they loved. The second day, Rosemary went to the Bippity Boppity Bootique and got a Tinkerbell makeover. It touched me a great deal, as Tinker Bell was Lauren's favorite Disney character. Even though Rosemary did not know that, she was drawn to Tinker Bell after watching "Peter Pan" just like her aunt was as a little one! Vivian was not old enough to do the BBB, but Mimi and Grandpa bought her a Minnie Mouse dress anyway.

We saw the Pixar Parade, and rode as many rides as we could. The girls had a blast and the tired Tallo family drove across the desert to Las Vegas to meet family.

I met my husband's aunt and uncle from Rhode Island for the first time in my 36 years of marriage. They are wonderful folks and we instantly bonded in our Catholic faith. We had a great time and the girls saw most of their relatives. So glad we got to do it.

Here are some pictures from our West Coast adventures. 

Janell and me
Happy Disney Family
My husband and his siblings

Our Tinker Bell and Minnie Mouse




No comments:

Post a Comment